Free consultation

A free 30-minute Google Meet call to discuss your task and how I can help.

Tell me about your task

Loading the enquiry form…

Consultation options

A first conversation

Free consultation

We will discuss your task and the help you need. The free call does not include a full audit or a written action plan.

Request a call
A focused working session

In-depth consultation

One problem, a short questionnaire beforehand, a meeting of up to 60 minutes and written next steps. The scope and price are agreed before the meeting.

Discuss the task

Before we speak

What happens after I send a message?

I will reply, clarify your task and agree on a time if a call would help. Sending the form does not book a meeting.

What is included in the free conversation?

We will discuss your question and possible ways I can help. A full audit, implementation or written action plan needs a separate agreement.

Can we work in Russian or English?

Yes. Mention your preferred language in your message.

How are paid services priced?

The scope, deliverables and price are agreed before work starts. There is no automatic charge on this website.